I was born in Welch, WV in 1985 and I’ve been running my mouth ever since. I’ve been in radio for over 8 years now and my favorite part is having a professional reason to talk in ridiculous voices. I am a proud Dad to my daughter Sophie and I’ve been a musician, writing and performing original music for about a decade and a half. I love weird people and loud music. Cheese is an entire food group in my eyes. Pineapple on pizza is a scourge, as are olives anywhere at any time.
Other Important Facts (Mostly About Food):
- I don’t eat raw fruit.
- However, I LOVE fruit candy (Starburst, Skittles, Mike and Ikes, YES)
- I’ve never seen Rocky and I just don’t care.
- Hot sauce is very important to me and I love to try new ones.
- I love to follow/talk politics. You can hear that over on our sister station WHIS.
- My all-time favorite food is lasagna (my Grandma’s recipe)
- I love to cook and I’m slightly awesome at it.
- I make the world’s best sandwiches.
Married to Rhonda 19+ years. 2 kids, Sami – 18 & Nick – 14
Love the Pittsburgh Steelers and the New York Yankees.
Hobbies – retro video games, collecting DC comic book stuff, and watching old 80’s & 90’s movies. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off best movie ever!!!)
Music – Love AC/DC, most hair metal, and old school hip-hop!
Favorite Quote – “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and take a look around once and a while, you could miss it!” – Ferris Beuller